Prime Day 2021 Arrives in India on July 26 & 27; Discover Joy with Two Days of Savings, Great Deals, New Launches from Top Brands & Small and Medium Businesses, Blockbuster Entertainment and More
Amazon’s annual Prime Day event will be held in India on July 26 and 27, featuring two days of the best Prime has to offer for its customers. Coming at the 5th anniversary of Prime in India, the two-day event starting midnight on July 26, will deliver best deals and savings across categories, including Smartphones, Consumer Electronics, TVs, Appliances, Amazon Devices, Fashion & Beauty, Home & Kitchen, Furniture, Everyday Essentials and more to Prime members, along with new launches, the best entertainment benefits and much more.
This Prime Day, Amazon will continue its efforts to empower and support lakhs of Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) to bounce back from the economic disruption owing to Covid-19 Wave 2, and help generate customer demand for products offered by lakhs of sellers, manufacturers, start-ups and brands, women entrepreneurs, artisans, weavers and local shops. On Prime Day, Prime members will have the opportunity to discover joy and enjoy deals on unique products across categories including beauty, fashion, electronics, home décor from sellers under various programs such as Local Shops on Amazon, Launchpad, Saheli, and Karigar. During the lead-up to Prime Day, lakhs of SMBs on Amazon are creating special deals for customers from July 8, 5:00 pm till July 24, 23:59 pm. Members can shop from millions of unique products offered by SMBs and avail offers such as 10% cashback up to INR 150* on their Prime Day purchases and more.
“We dedicate this Prime Day to lakhs of SMB sellers on Amazon.in. We are humbled by their resilience, and grateful for the opportunity to support their rebound during these hard times. We are also excited to offer our Prime members a unique opportunity to discover joy with two days of best deals and savings, hundreds of new product launches, blockbuster entertainment and more, all from the safety and convenience of their homes,” said Amit Agarwal, SVP & Country Manager, Amazon India.
SMBs across the country witnessed great success during the last edition of Prime Day in India. Over 91,000 sellers from over 5,900 pin codes saw success during Prime Day 2020; more than 62,000 were from non-metro and tier 2/3 cities across India, and 31,000 sellers witnessed their highest sales. Over 4000 SMB sellers each registering sales of INR 10 lakhs or more, and 209 SMB sellers becoming crorepatis during Prime Day 2020. Over 1 million Prime members shopped from small businesses in the 14-day lead up to Prime Day 2020 and saved on their purchases.
Prime is enjoyed by more than 200 million Prime members in 22 countries including India. Not a member yet? Join Prime for INR 999/year or INR 329 for three months at amazon.in/prime to enjoy Prime benefits such as free, fast delivery, unlimited video, ad-free music, exclusive deals, free in-game content on popular mobile games, and more. Additionally, 18-24-year-old customers can also avail the Youth offer on Prime memberships and get 50% off through the two choices of plans. Customers can avail this offer by signing up for Prime and verifying their age to instantly receive 50% cashback.
- 48 hours of exclusive shopping and saving - Starting 12 midnight on July 26 until July 27
- Best Deals across smartphones, consumer electronics, appliances, TVs, kitchen, daily essentials, toys, fashion, beauty and more
- Over 300 new product launches from top brands such as Samsung, Xiaomi, boAt, Intel, Wipro, Bajaj, Eureka Forbes, Adidas, FCUK, Max, Woodland, MyGlamm, Mamaearth, The Moms Co, Hasbro, Nescafe, Surf Excel, Dabur, Cadbury, Baidyanath, Himalaya, Whirlpool, IFB, LG and more available in India - first to Prime members
- Shop from emerging brands from Amazon Launchpad, artisans and women entrepreneurs from Amazon Karigar and Amazon Saheli, as well as neighborhood stores from Local Shops on Amazon and lakhs of other SMB sellers from all over India offering thousands of new products across categories including Home and Kitchen from UDiMiSK, apparel from Soru Fashion, beauty from Ethiko, electronics from Xech, WFH office products from Crack of Dawn crafts among many more
- Save big on your Prime Day purchase - During the 14-day lead-up to Prime Day, from July 8, 5:00 pm till July 24, 23:59 pm, members can shop from millions of unique products offered by SMBs and avail offers such as 10% cashback up to INR 150* on their Prime Day purchases and more
- Save Big - On Prime Day, members get 10% instant discount with HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards & EMI transactions
- Make Prime more rewarding with Amazon Pay – Enjoy secure, fast payments and daily rewards with Amazon Pay. Sign up with Amazon Pay and get cashback of INR 1000. Prime members enjoy unlimited 5% reward points on Prime Day purchases with the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Get the year’s best deals on Echo, Fire TV and Kindles devices this Prime Day. The latest smart speakers, smart displays and Fire TV products will be on sale with up to 50% off;
- Look out for the newly launched Echo Show 10 and Fire TV Cube that will be on deal for the first time ever this Prime Day
- This Prime Day, get started on your smart home with best prices on smart home combos with Echo and Alexa compatible bulbs, plugs, TVs, ACs, and much more
- Enjoy a stunning smart TV experience with great deals on Fire TV Edition TVs this Prime Day
- Get great deals on Alexa built-in smartphones and experience Alexa hands-free on your mobile
- Get the best deals on Alexa built-in smartwatches, TVs, speakers and more this Prime Day
- Just Ask Alexa – Get all the details about the event – explore deals on top brands, small and medium businesses and new launches, Amazon Prime Video & Prime Music releases and more by just asking Alexa on your Echo device, other Alexa enabled devices or the Amazon shopping app*. Just say, “Alexa, what’s new on Prime Video during Prime Day”
*Android only. Just tap the mic icon on the top right section of the app to try
Entertainment and More
Prime members can begin celebrating Prime Day early with exclusive blockbuster entertainment launches from Prime Video, Amazon Prime Music and Prime Reading.
- This Prime Day, Prime members are in for a mega entertainment treat, as Prime Video announces the world premiere of much anticipated movies across multiple languages. The stellar line-up includes Toofan (Hindi), Malik (Malayalam), Ikkat (Kannada), and Sarpatta Parambarai (Tamil). The Prime Day entertainment line-up will mark the launch of season 2 of the popular Amazon Original Series – Hostel Daze on July 23. Connoisseurs of international cinema can stream the global hit - Judas and the Black Messiah, while adults and kids alike can enjoy the nostalgic return of one of the most beloved rivalries in history with Tom and Jerry: The Movie
- The lead up to Prime Day will kick-start with the India premiere of The Prime Day Show on July 8th , a three-part special featuring award-winning artists Billie Eilish, H.E.R. and Kid Cudi in an immersive musical experience
- Enjoy season 3 of the hugely successful Mixtape series on Prime Music – Rewind in collaboration with India’s No 1 music label, T-series. A total 10 new songs, which are a mashup of iconic musical hits from the 90s and early 2000s. Mixtape Rewind brings together collaborations across 20 of India’s finest artists including the likes of Jubin Nautyal, Guru Randhawa, Darshan Raval, Armaan Malik, Tulsi Kumar, Dhvani Bhanushali, Shilpa Rao and many more.
- Read 8 new titles exclusively created for Prime Day on Prime Reading - featuring India’s top authors as well as thought leaders, including Preeti Shenoy (Fiction/Romance), Devdutt Patnaik (Mythology/Spirituality), Ambi Parameswaran (Negotiations in Business), Ruchir Joshi (Food), Sumanth Raman (Healthcare in India), Nisha Susan (Grey's Anatomy in post pandemic world), Shreya Sen(History/Umraao Jaan) and more
Every Day Made Better with Prime
Prime is designed to make your life better every single day. Over 200 million paid Prime members around the world enjoy the many benefits of Prime. In India, this includes unlimited free shipping, unlimited access to award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime Video, unlimited access to more than 70 million songs, ad-free with Prime Music, a free rotating selection of more than 1,000 books: magazines and comics with Prime Reading, access to free in-game content and benefits with Gaming with Prime, new product launches, early access to Lightning Deals and more. Go to www.amazon.in/prime to learn more about Prime.